- 2016 East Lake Tour of Homes Presented by Rick Baldwin Homes will be held Saturday September 10 10a-5p and Sunday, September 11 1p-5p. For more Information, please go to http://eastlake.org/tour-of-homes.
- 2015 East Lake Tour of Homes The 2015 East Lake Tour of Homes will be on Saturday, August 22 10am-5pm and Sunday August 23 1pm-5pm. For tickets and more information, go to www.eastlake.org/tour-0f-homes/
- Easter egg Hunt! Bring the Kids out for the annual Easter Egg Hunt at East Lake Park. This fun event will be Saturday, April 4th at 9:30 AM. If you’d like to volunteer with the egg hiding or cleanup, please contact Kat Lindholm at email@example.com.
- Start:ME Entrepreneur Program The Micro-Entrepreneur Accelerator Program has launched! This is an exceptional opportunity for local entrepreneurs to work with professional mentors, receive high-quality business guidance and have the opportunity to receive a low-cost loan all to grow local business. The application window has opened and will continue until December 1. Applicants should go here: East Lake Application and for more information go here: www.startmeaccelerator.org. There will be three information sessions in the community: October 15, 6-8 @ Drew Charter School November 6, 6-8 @ Toomer Elementary School November 15, 11:30-1 @ Zaban Recreation Center Please RSVP online. And please spread the word!
- Fall Schedule for the East Lake Community Urban Farm Attention new & loyal customers!!! Autumn Schedule Sun-Fri (weather permitting) 10am-1pm Saturday (Fresh market day) 9am-1pm Evening Hrs (Mon, Wed, Fri) 4pm-6:30pm You can like the Farm on Facebook right here.
- Neighbor in Need Event: Gospel and Grass at Eddie’s Attic Gospel and Grass at Eddie’s Attic Sunday 8/24 Two Gospel Blues Legends Team Up with the DejaBlue Grass Band for a night to benefit Neighbor in Need, Inc. It’s going to be a great night of music to help us take care of our long time, elderly, neighbors this winter. $30 in advance Get your tickets at www.neighborinneed.org
- Neighbor In Need Gets a $10,000 Grant! East Lake’s Neighbor In Need Program received official notification in January that it has been granted $10,000 by Cox Enterprises to support our neighbor In Need Emergency Fund!. This money will be used to help our long time elderly home owners make emergency home repairs. The East Lake effort also supports the neighborhoods of Kirkwood and Edgewood. If you know a long time elderly neighbor who may need help with Plumbing, Heat and air, roof leaks, etc., please call Kyle Caldwell at 770-367-2471. Neighbor in Need is a 501 )c) 3 charitable corporation, you donations are tax deductible. You can learn more about Neighbor In Need at www.neighborinneed.org.