Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in for this event is at Drew Charter School Senior Academy. The address is 300 E Lake Blvd SE, Atlanta GA 30317
If you purchased your ticket on-line through EventBrite you will pick up your ticket at Will Call.
Each ticket provides access to all homes on both days of the event. Tickets can not be shared between individuals. Tickets are not available for purchase at the individual homes on the Tour. Single house tickets are not available.
Day of event ticket purchase must be completed at the above check-in location only
- Each ticket provides access to all homes on both days of the event. Tickets can not be shared between individuals.
- Tickets are not available for purchase at the individual homes on the Tour. Single house tickets are not available.
How does the ELNCA use the money made from the tour?
- The East Lake Tour of Homes is a fundraiser that will benefit the East Lake Neighbors Community Association (ELNCA), which is dedicated to positive growth and building community. All proceeds will provide important funding for community improvements.
Free Parking will be allowed at Drew Charter Senior Academy which is the check-in location to pick up tickets as well. Street parking is available along the Tour route. Please observe the No Parking signs where posted; parking is not allowed directly in front of tour homes. Please exercise utmost caution when crossing all streets.
Refreshments and Entertainment
- Complementary refreshments from local restaurants and businesses are being served as select homes on the Tour, while supplies last.
Where can I go for lunch or snacks?
- Many lunch options are available in Oakhurst Village and downtown Kirkwood. Also, My Coffee Shop on Memorial Drive in East Lake is open on Saturday.
What other locations can I see while I am in the East Lake neighborhood?
- East Lake Park is located on Memorial Drive between Daniel and Green.
- The historic East Lake Golf Club is located on Alston Drive.
- Charlie Yates Golf Course is a 9 hole par 3 course, located at 10 E Lake Blvd.
- The East View Cemetery dates to 1883 and is located on 4th Avenue between Hosea Williams and Memorial Drive.
- The new development at 2nd + Hosea
Home Tour Guidelines
No photography, smoking, food, beverages, pets, wet umbrellas, high heels, shopping bags, backpacks or strollers allowed inside homes.
Are attendees allowed to enter homes with shopping bags, backpacks and other large containers?
- No. You may leave such large containers in the designated area until they finish touring the home.
Where are the restrooms located?
- Public restrooms are available at several locations in Oakhurst Village and Downtown Kirkwood. Also, My Coffee Shop on Memorial Drive in East Lake is open on Saturday.
What are the guidelines regarding children?
- All small children must be carried or at least kept under control at all times. Backpacks are not allowed inside the homes.
- Strollers are not allowed in the homes.
Can dogs be with their owners in the tour gardens?
- No. We must protect both the homeowners’ property and the tour goers from the potential problems of allowing animals to join the tour.
What do we do about rain?
- The tour goes on rain or shine.
- Supplies will be provided to help minimize water impact in the homes.
Saturday, September 9th 10am-5pm
Sunday, September 10th 1pm-5pm
Public restrooms are available at the Zaban Center in East Lake Park, Oakhurst Village, downtown Kirkwood, and at My Coffee Shop on Memorial Drive.